Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2006/02/19 02:38:01 UTC

mina-dev waiting for users

one seems to be using it, yet.

Alex is currently the only moderator, and not even Trustin is subscribed.
:-)

	--- Noel

Re: mina-dev waiting for users

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>one seems to be using it, yet.
>
>Alex is currently the only moderator, and not even Trustin is subscribed.
>:-)

Can Trustin at least and Niklas if he does not mind also be added as
moderators.

I'm not online much these days.

Alex

Re: mina-dev waiting for users

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Trustin Lee wrote:

> On 2/19/06, *Niklas Therning* <niklas@trillian.se
> <ma...@trillian.se>> wrote:
>
>     Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>     > The mina-dev@directory.apache.org
>     January.  No
>     > one seems to be using it, yet.
>     >
>     > Alex is currently the only moderator, and not even Trustin is
>     subscribed.
>     > :-)
>     >
>     >       --- Noel
>     >
>     >

>     I didn't know it existed already. Thanks for letting us know! :-)
>

> Me, either.  I subscribed to it now.  :)
>
> Alex, could you add me to the moderator list?

I don't have apmail rights Noel would have to do that. I already asked
that in previous email.

Alex

Re: mina-dev waiting for users

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 2/19/06, Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've suscribed, too !!!
>
> btw, we should update the site to reflect the existence of this mailing
> list and the way to subscribe on it.

Sure.  Our new site will show the new address.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6

Re: mina-dev waiting for users

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
I've suscribed, too !!!

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 2/19/06, Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se> wrote:

> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> January.  No
> > one seems to be using it, yet.
> >
> > Alex is currently the only moderator, and not even Trustin is
> subscribed.
> > :-)
> >
> >       --- Noel
> >

> I didn't know it existed already. Thanks for letting us know! :-)

Me, either.  I subscribed to it now.  :)

Alex, could you add me to the moderator list?

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

Posted by Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se>.
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> one seems to be using it, yet.
>
> Alex is currently the only moderator, and not even Trustin is subscribed.
> :-)
>
> 	--- Noel

I didn't know it existed already. Thanks for letting us know! :-)

I'm on the list now. Everyone who is interested in following future MINA
related discussions should subscribe. To join the list just send an
empty mail to mina-dev-subscribe@directory.apache.org.

/Niklas