Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by Andy <an...@163.com> on 2023/03/15 10:44:14 UTC

[DISCUSS] Where can I find this question?

Ltz ✨ 11:40
Where can I find this question?

Ltz ✨ 11:42
A log is also useless entrance

Ltz ✨ 11:42
have

baoyang 12:22
[Cover your face] The unit of this place, you follow https://github.com/apache/linkis/blob/dev-1.3.2/linkis-engineconn-plugins/flink/src/main/scala/org/apache/linkis /engineconnplugin/flink/config/FlinkResourceConfiguration.scala Modify your corresponding version, the script I provided before is 1.1.1; the unit has been changed from G to M

peacewong@WDS 12:59
Does this need to mention pr optimization?

Ltz ✨ 13:18
I have inserted the database. .

Ltz ✨ 13:23
I don't know what's wrong with this

Ltz ✨ 13:28
I can't find the log.

Ltz ✨ 13:36
The log is only after startup time. It's gone later, how to solve it

Ltz ✨ 13:37
Only the gateway has logs

baoyang 13:39
linkis-cg-enginecomanager does not have a log

Ltz ✨ 13:40
No

Ltz ✨ 13:40
Only the startup log

peacewong@WDS 13:58
Did this appear when you were adapting flink1.14.5?

Ltz ✨ 14:00
Yes

peacewong@WDS 14:00
Is there a log in stderr under the log directory of ec startup?

she said 14:03
EC containerization and hive support multi-concurrency. What is the idea of this implementation?

peacewong@WDS 14:03
Welcome to the conference to learn more, and you can also take a look at the corresponding PR.

Ltz ✨ 14:06
boss, look

she said 14:06
Meetings are often attended that. But a lot of progress is synchronized. For example, some design ideas, no technical analysis.

Ltz ✨ 14:07
On the left is conf and on the right is lib

Ltz ✨ 14:08
empty

she said 14:09
I feel that no relevant materials have been uploaded.

Ltz ✨ 14:10
uploaded

Ltz ✨ 14:10
flink package

Ltz ✨ 14:11
Now there is no log log, I don’t know anything

peacewong@WDS 14:21
But I see you did not generate the startup script?

peacewong@WDS 14:21
you check this first

peacewong@WDS 14:21
@Ltz ✨

Ltz ✨ 14:22
yes

Ltz ✨ 14:22
The problem is that I don’t know why, even the logs are not reported

Ltz ✨ 14:22
After startup, except the gateway, the logs are not refreshed.

peacewong@WDS 14:23
If you do not refresh the log, it is usually caused by a package conflict. You can check whether there is an error log indicating that there is a conflict with slf or log4j when starting the service.

Ltz ✨ 14:28
full boot log

Ltz ✨ 14:29
no error

peacewong@WDS 14:32
There is no print prompt when starting?

peacewong@WDS 14:33
Then you and before under the package of log4j and slf4j

peacewong@WDS 15:41
Is there information in the out file of the service startup?

she said 15:46
@peacewong@WDS Boss, now hive is querying in a way that simulates hive2. Does this mean that it does not use ranger permissions?

peacewong@WDS 15:47
Now it is the driver mode, normally the ranger you configure is the ranger

she said 15:49
No, I think the bottom layer is thrift. I don’t use ranger for querying. I really want to only use jdbc hive shell. My local test query library is also all @peacewong@WDS

peacewong@WDS 15:53
No, hive EC uses the driver mode, not hiveserver2.