Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Rakesh Rai <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/04 18:32:50 UTC

OSGI Issue : Missing constraint : Import package : javax.xml.namespace; version="1.3.0"

OSGI issue :
When I try to validate bundles in OSGI after completing the CFX webservice,
I get the following error.

Missing constraint : Import package : javax.xml.namespace; version="1.3.0"

Can some one look into it?
Thanks
Rakesh

Re: OSGI Issue : Missing constraint : Import package : javax.xml.namespace; version="1.3.0"

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
What version of CXF?     Also, what OSGi runtime and what other bundles are
installed?

equinox and felix export things from the system differently.   equinox by
default exports them with version 0.0 but felix doesn't.

2.2.6 will have the imports for many of the javax.* things with ranges like
[0.0,2) or similar to work better with both equinox and felix.    See:

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org