Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Fritz Budiyanto <fb...@icloud.com> on 2018/03/02 17:38:41 UTC

Securing metrics reporters (Flink <-> Prometheus)

Hi All,

How can I configure encryption for metrics.reports ?  Particularly Prometheus ? I do not see any mention of encryption in the metrics.reports traffic in flink documentation. Is encryption supported?
If yes, could shed a light not how to do this ?

metrics.reporters: prom
metrics.reporter.prom.class: org.apache.flink.metrics.prometheus.PrometheusReporter

Thanks,
Fritz

Re: Securing metrics reporters (Flink <-> Prometheus)

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
Hello,

this is currently not supported.

Regards,