Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by shanky <sh...@home.com> on 2000/08/02 13:25:58 UTC

Re-loading beans in the Servlet/JSP engine

Is there anybody else interested in this?

We want the beans that are called by the JSP pages to be reloaded dynamically. When we make changes in the beans and deploy it the JSP engine needs to be restarted.

My questions is does Tomcat or some other engine have this feature. If no, is anybody else interested in this. I want to work on this as my team needs this desperately. We can work on this together. I was able to demonstrate in a klugy(correct spelling?) way in november '99 to my colleagues but tomcat code has come miles since then.

So if somebody is interested please lets work together on this.

Shankar