Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org> on 2003/10/27 13:36:20 UTC

me @ incubator!

Hi gang,

I received an e-mail directed to pmc@incubator.apache.org
this morning. That must mean I'm subscribed :D. I also saw
my (mispelled!) name on the website under the heading
"PMC".

Neat (happy to be here!), but I must say I'm a bit puzzled
with how that came to be. Here's what happened:

I wasn't asked to fill the position, nor did I volunteer,
then was told "you're in" in a mail on a different topic
alltogether (coincidence I didn't miss it), then heard
stuff was waiting for an ACK from the board, then a whole
lot of silence, but now things seems to have come through.

eh...okay. I suggest we handle this a bit differently in
the future...since I'm now a PMC member, I'll happily look
to making sure we do :D

cheers!

- LSD