Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Argyn Kuketayev <Ar...@plateau.com> on 2002/06/20 17:54:57 UTC

ArrayIndexOutOfBound exception under heavy load

When I load test my document generation under Cocoon it throws me this:

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:3231)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

This happens when I have ~80 user trying to generate the same document, it's
XSP+ESQL(Oracle) ->XSLT (to FO)-> XSLT (to HTML).

I increased all pool sizes to 200 for transformers.
Argyn

RE: ArrayIndexOutOfBound exception under heavy load

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: Argyn Kuketayev [mailto:Argyn.Kuketayev@plateau.com]
>
> When I load test my document generation under Cocoon it throws me
this:

> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
>         at

org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:32
31)

Xalan (IMHO) has nasty error logging. This could be re-thrown exception,
and you original stacktrace might be lost.

See/hack TransformerImpl.java:3231.

Vadim