Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by sgu <sg...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/16 15:11:36 UTC

implement "implements" in xmlbeans

Hi,

If I have a sample.xsd file, and I want to create a
java bean called sample.java which implements a
sampleInterface interface, how can I do it?

<complexType name="sample">
  <xs:sequence>
      <xs:element name="name" type="xs:string"/>
      <xs:element name="id" type="xs:string"/>
  </xs:sequence>
</complexType>

regards,

Is it possible to generate default constructor for xmlbeans

Posted by sgu <sg...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

It seems that all beans (their impls) generated by
schema compiler only have a parameterized constructor.
Can xmlbeans generate default constructors?

 <complexType name="sample">
   <xs:all>
       <xs:element name="name" type="xs:string"/>
       <xs:element name="id" type="xs:string"/>
   </xs:all>