Posted to imperius-dev@incubator.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2008/10/02 16:01:15 UTC

Apache Board reports are coming up

Hi,

This month, the Apache board meets a bit early (third Monday of the
month is the earliest possible).

So the incubator podling reports are due next Wednesday (8-Oct).

One of the things that podlings learn while incubating is how to make
regular reports to the board. So please take this opportunity to
practice. ;-)

You all know the drill. Reports are in the top level "board" repository.

Any volunteers to write the reports? (JSPWiki draft is already done;
thanks, Janne).

Thanks,

Craig

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: Apache Board reports are coming up

Posted by Les Hazlewood <le...@hazlewood.com>.
Jeremy promised this month!  I relinquish responsibility!!!

:)

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Charles,

Thanks for the report.

On Oct 4, 2008, at 1:09 PM, Charles Matthew Chen wrote:

> Hi Craig,
>
>   I've committed a draft of the board report for October 2008.
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/sanselan/board/2008-09.txt
>
>   Please correct/elaborate as you see fit.
>
>   Here is a link to the release notes, which includes a list of
> changes that will appear in 0.95, our next release.   I suggest we
> release 0.95 once the IPTC improvements are finished and documented.
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/sanselan/trunk/
> RELEASE_NOTES

Sounds good.

Any ideas for increasing the size of the community?

ApacheCon FastFeather might be a good way to increase visibility.

The PhotArk project seems to have some intersection with Sanselan. It
might be worthwhile to follow up and see if there might be some synergy.

Craig

Posted by Charles Matthew Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Craig,