Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "K. Rumman Akhter" <ka...@sputnik7.com> on 2000/03/02 23:16:20 UTC

RE: xsl:stylesheet requires a 'version' attribute!

I know that i have seen postings related to this before, but, i cannot
figure out why i am suddenly gettting (sorry, since i am new and i never got
these error messages, i did not pay much attention to them (did not
understand them). i am running cocoon 1.7 xalan 0.19.3 and xerces 1.0.1.
will including my simple source files be more helpful??

thanks,
RUm

xsl:stylesheet requires a 'version' attribute!
	at org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.error(XSLTEngineImpl.java:1476)
	at
org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.processStylesheet(XSLTEngineImpl.java:7
07)
	at org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.process(XSLTEngineImpl.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.transformer.XalanTransformer.transform(XalanTransformer.ja
va:94)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xslt.XSLTProcessor.process(XSLTProcessor.java:10
3)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java, Compiled Code)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:840)
	at com.livesoftware.jrun.JRun.runServlet(JRun.java, Compiled Code)
	at com.livesoftware.jrun.JRunGeneric.handleConnection(JRunGeneric.java:116)
	at
com.livesoftware.jrun.JRunGeneric.handleProxyConnection(JRunGeneric.java:78)
	at
com.livesoftware.jrun.service.proxy.JRunProxyServiceHandler.handleRequest(JR
unProxyServiceHandler.java:102)
	at
com.livesoftware.jrun.service.ThreadConfigHandler.run(ThreadConfigHandler.ja
va, Compiled Code)
---------

***
K h o n d k e r RUmman A k h t e r
Programmer
sputnik7.com

kakhter@sputnik7.com

Re: xsl:stylesheet requires a 'version' attribute!

Posted by Mike Engelhart <me...@earthtrip.com>.
K. Rumman Akhter wrote:

> I know that i have seen postings related to this before, but, i cannot
> figure out why i am suddenly gettting (sorry, since i am new and i never got
> these error messages, i did not pay much attention to them (did not
> understand them). i am running cocoon 1.7 xalan 0.19.3 and xerces 1.0.1.
> will including my simple source files be more helpful??

Minor bug in Cocoon 1.7.  Nothing you can do unless you want to recompile.
A 1.7.1 release coming soon will fix it.  Has to do with Xalan following w3c
specs closer than it did in prior releases.

RE: xsl:stylesheet requires a 'version' attribute!

Posted by "K. Rumman Akhter" <ka...@sputnik7.com>.
i actually got an error. look at the attached html file.

> I know that i have seen postings related to this before, but, i cannot
> figure out why i am suddenly gettting (sorry, since i am new and i never
got
> these error messages, i did not pay much attention to them (did not
> understand them). i am running cocoon 1.7 xalan 0.19.3 and xerces 1.0.1.
> will including my simple source files be more helpful??

one more thing, it's only a "warning" message and it only shows up when
using XSP's.  That's why you're only seeing it now.

Re: xsl:stylesheet requires a 'version' attribute!

Posted by Mike Engelhart <me...@earthtrip.com>.