Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org> on 2014/01/09 00:50:34 UTC

RC for 0.94.16

Hi all.

I would like to do 0.94.16 a bit sooner - this week or early next week - due to

HBASE-8912 [0.94] AssignmentManager throws IllegalStateException from PENDING_OPEN to OFFLINE

(which causes cascading HMaster aborts in some situations)
Any concerns with that? Any last requests for this release?

Thanks.

-- Lars

Re: 答复: RC for 0.94.16

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
I commented out my opinion on that JIRA.  so +1 for the release.

Re: 答复: RC for 0.94.16

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org>.
Sounds good Lars.

答复: RC for 0.94.16