Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Gordon Shankman <gs...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/15 12:25:29 UTC

DTD URL unavailable

Is there a way to turn off the DTD checking in iBatis?  We are using
iBatis on several standalone systems that do not have internet access
and cannot access the DTDs online.  We have solved this problem in
some instances by using internal URLs, but we do not always have the
access needed to configure each system.  We've also run into problems
where URLs work for a webapp, but not for a command line application.

 Our ideal solution is for the DTD URL specified in the sql-map files
to be ignored.  Is this possible?

 Thanks,
 Gordon Shankman