Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Jann Forrer <ja...@apache.org> on 2007/10/23 10:53:04 UTC

Meeting in Freiburg Hotel Reservation

Hi

Has someone already made a hotel reservation in Freiburg?
It would be nice if we could stay in the same place :-)

BTW, I can particicapte on Moday :-( I will arrive on Tuesday morning.

Jann

Re: Meeting in Freiburg Hotel Reservation

Posted by Jann Forrer <ja...@id.unizh.ch>.
Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> Hi Jann,
>
> Jann Forrer schrieb:
>> Hi
>>
>> Has someone already made a hotel reservation in Freiburg?
>> It would be nice if we could stay in the same place :-)
>
> I'll stay at the Bed&Breakfast "Am Seepark":
> http://www.tzaschel.de/german/index.htm

We did already made a reservation in the Hotel Barbara because Jürgen
stays there.

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Jann,

Jann Forrer schrieb:
> Hi
>
> Has someone already made a hotel reservation in Freiburg?
> It would be nice if we could stay in the same place :-)

I'll stay at the Bed&Breakfast "Am Seepark":
http://www.tzaschel.de/german/index.htm

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH

Meeting in Freiburg

Posted by ru...@uniklinik-freiburg.de.
Hi,

I realized  that tuesday seems to be the day where every participant is in
freiburg, so I think it would be nice to have the presentations on tuesday.
On monday we can start at 10;15, because the ICE train form Zürich
(departure 8:00)  arrives at 9:45 and the train  from Dortmund at 10:00.
On the ohter days we can meet earlier if you like, maybe 9:30.
The meeting location is only 5 minutes (on foot) from the  central station.
Just have a look at the map on the wiki, we meet at room Albrecht.
I'll board the train from Zürich at Basel Bad, so we can meet in the train
and wait at the central station for the train from Dortmund if Jörn uses
it.

At the meeting location we have a wlan and wired internet connections. The
port for outgoing email ist blocked by the firewall of the university, so
you have to use a webinterface to manage your emails. If this is a problem
for you, please let me know. The other ports schould be open.

Since I'am not familar with video streaming I asked Jörn for help and
meanwhile I could get the hardware he needs for the streaming,
So it may be possible to have a video stream on tuesday and maybe
wednesday.  Thank's very much Jörn !

Is that ok for you ? Are their any other ideas ?

Looking forward to see you in Freiburg

Rudolf

Re: Meeting in Freiburg Hotel Reservation

Posted by Juergen Ragaller <ra...@apache.org>.
Hello Jann

Am 23.10.2007 um 10:53 schrieb Jann Forrer:

> Has someone already made a hotel reservation in Freiburg?

Yes - Hotel Barbara:

http://www.hotel-barbara.de/barbara.asp?lang=de&id=255

> It would be nice if we could stay in the same place :-)
>
> BTW, I can particicapte on Moday :-( I will arrive on Tuesday morning.

looking forward to see you then

Jürgen