Posted to users@maven.apache.org by paolo10 <pa...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/15 15:07:44 UTC

Re: jaxws-maven-plugin issue

Hi ! I think i get the same error as you , it works from home but not from
the office , my pom looks like this but i get the following error ?  Can you
post your pom file , so i can compare ?

Thx

<dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>junit</groupId>
      <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
      <version>3.8.1</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
          <groupId>com.sun.xml.ws</groupId>
          <artifactId>jaxws-rt</artifactId>
          <version>2.1</version>
        </dependency>

  </dependencies>
  <build>
    <finalName>my-webapp</finalName>
     <plugins>
          <plugin>
            <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
            <artifactId>jaxws-maven-plugin</artifactId>
            <executions>
              <execution>
                <goals>
                  <goal>wsimport</goal>
                </goals>
              </execution>
            </executions>
            <configuration>
             <wsdlUrls>
	            <wsdlUrl>http://localhost:9083/service/test?wsdl</wsdlUrl>
                  </wsdlUrls>

         	<packageName>com.example.myschema</packageName> <!-- The name of
your generated source package -->
            </configuration>

            <dependencies>
            <dependency>
              <groupId>com.sun.xml.ws</groupId>
              <artifactId>jaxws-tools</artifactId>
              <version>2.1.1</version>
           </dependency>
          <dependency>
	 	         <groupId>javax.jws</groupId>
	 	         <artifactId>jsr181-api</artifactId>
	 	         <version>1.0-MR1</version>
	 	  </dependency>
   </dependencies>
         </plugin>
           <!-- Don't forget Java 5!! -->
          <plugin>
            <configuration>
              <source>1.5</source>
              <target>1.5</target>
            </configuration>
          </plugin>
        </plugins>
  </build>
  <repositories>
          <repository>
  	   <id>maven-repository.dev.java.net</id>
  	   <name>Java.net Repository for Maven 1</name>
  	   <url>https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/repository/</url>
  	   <layout>legacy</layout>
  	</repository>
  </repositories>
  <pluginRepositories>
     <pluginRepository>
         <id>maven2-repository.dev.java.net</id>
         <name>Java.net Maven 2 Repository</name>
         <url>http://download.java.net/maven/2/</url>
     </pluginRepository>
</pluginRepositories>
</project>

Error stack ;

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error executing: wsimport [-s,
C:\dev\my-webapp\target\jaxws\wsimport\jav
a, -d, C:\dev\my-webapp\target\classes, -p, com.example.myschema,
http://localho
st:9083/uccreditreport/service/uccreditreport?wsdl]
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error executing:
wsimpor
t [-s, C:\dev\my-webapp\target\jaxws\wsimport\java, -d,
C:\dev\my-webapp\target\
classes, -p, com.example.myschema,
http://localhost:9083/uccreditreport/service/
uccreditreport?wsdl]
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:583)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi
fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:499)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:478)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:330)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:291)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLi
fecycleExecutor.java:142)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
        at

Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error executing:
wsim
port [-s, C:\dev\my-webapp\target\jaxws\wsimport\java, -d,
C:\dev\my-webapp\targ
et\classes, -p, com.example.myschema,
http://localhost:9083/uccreditreport/servi
ce/uccreditreport?wsdl]
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.jaxws.WsImportMojo.wsImport(WsImportMojo.java:283)
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.jaxws.WsImportMojo.processWsdlViaUrls(WsImportMojo.
java:260)
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.jaxws.WsImportMojo.execute(WsImportMojo.java:189)
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.jaxws.MainWsImportMojo.execute(MainWsImportMojo.jav
a:15)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPlugi
nManager.java:451)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:558)
        ... 16 more

stug23 wrote:

> [...]
>

> Dmitry Kudrenko wrote:
>>
>> It seems I forgot to specify the following pluginRepository at the root
>> pom.xml:
>> <pluginRepositories>
>>    <pluginRepository>
>>        <id>maven2-repository.dev.java.net</id>
>>        <name>Java.net Maven 2 Repository</name>
>>        <url>http://download.java.net/maven/2/</url>
>>    </pluginRepository>
>> </pluginRepositories>
>>
>> Also I added dependence for jdk-1.5
>> <dependency>
>>        <groupId>javax.jws</groupId>
>>        <artifactId>jsr181-api</artifactId>
>>        <version>1.0-MR1</version>
>> </dependency>
>>
>> So generation and compilation work now.
>>> I am using jaxws-maven-plugin for generation artefacts by wsdl based
>>> on the documentation provided on the following site:
>>> https://jax-ws-commons.dev.java.net/jaxws-maven-plugin/usage.html
>>>
>>> But I have not success using this manual. I have the following stack
>>> trace of the error when start "mvn -e":
>>>
>>> [INFO] Trace
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error
>>> executing: wsimport [-s, xxx/java, -d, xxx/classes, -verbose, -p,
>>> package, -Xdebug, xxx/xxx.wsdl]
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:583)

>>> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error
>>> executing: wsimport [-s, xxx/java, -d, xxx/classes, -verbose, -p,
>>> package, -Xdebug, xxx/xxx.wsdl]
>>>        at
>>> org.codehaus.mojo.jaxws.WsImportMojo.wsImport(WsImportMojo.java:283)
>>>
>>> It seems WsImportMojo.java generates exception because of
>>> ClassNotFoundException:
>>>      try {
>>>        final ClassLoader cl =
>>> Invoker.createClassLoader(Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader());
>>>
>>>        Class c =
>>> cl.loadClass("com.sun.tools.ws.wscompile.WsimportTool");
>>>        Object tool =
>>> c.getConstructor(OutputStream.class).newInstance(System.out);
>>>        String[] ar = args.toArray( new String[args.size()] );
>>>        Boolean result = (Boolean)c.getMethod("run",
>>> ar.getClass()).invoke(tool, new Object[]{ar});
>>>        if ( !result )
>>>        {
>>>            throw new MojoExecutionException( "Error executing:
>>> wsimport " + args );
>>>        }
>>>      } catch (Exception e) {
>>>        throw new MojoExecutionException( "Error executing: wsimport "
>>> + args ); // 283 line
>>>      }
>>>
>>> Because it can't load com.sum.tools.ws.wscompile.WsimportTool. This
>>> class should be found in the jaxws-tools-2.1.1.jar and it is loaded by
>>> dependencies management.
>>>
>>> Could somebody help me how to fix this problem or where to find the
>>> solution?
>>>
>>> I use Maven 2.0.9 and Java 1.5.0_15.
>>>
>>> Also during installing/configuring this plugin I met the following
>>> 1. Maven found the pom of the plugin but could not find the jar:

Re: jaxws-maven-plugin issue

Posted by stug23 <pa...@gmail.com>.
The pom.xml isn't the issue -- it's the order in which remote repositories
are searched for the artifacts.

For example, javax.xml.ws:jaxws-api:2.1 is available from both Maven Central
and Sun M1 repositories.

These two artifacts are fundamentally different even though they both have
the same Maven coordinates (i.e., javax.xml.ws:jaxws-api:2.1). The Sun
artifact has 5 new classes (RespectBinding, Addressing, MTOM,
WebServiceFeatureAnnotation & W3CEndpointReferenceBuilder) with 2 old
classes (Feature & FeatureParameter) removed. And there are also 9 existing
classes that have been modified.