Posted to dev@senssoft.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/27 22:46:20 UTC

July 2016 Podling Report

Hi Folks,
Below is a report which is an initial report which we are required to
submit to the Incubator PMC every month regarding our activity.
Please check it for any discrepancies and update as necessary.
Thanks
Lewis

SensSoft

SensSoft is a software tool usability testing platform

SensSoft has been incubating since 2016-07-13.

  1. Ensure that Software grant/CCLA are submitted to secretary@
  2. Port all infrastructure and community over to the ASF Incubator
infrastructure.
  3. Grow the Senssoft community and work towards incubating releases.

aware of?

N/A

Senssoft has only literally arrived in the Incubator. Podling bootstrapping
is
currently underway.

Development has been going on outside of The ASF while we wait on sending
relevant documents to secretary@

Date of last release:

N/A

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?

N/A

--
*Lewis*