Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Gaurav P <gp...@gpism.com> on 2022/07/26 00:42:18 UTC

Re: Looking forward to Contribute in Stream pipes : Digital twin

HI Andrews ,

I am planning to generate digital twins for industry 4.0 assets like the
entire factory using unreal and display sensor data on 3d model

For data processing and sensor data and integration with backend systems
like ERP already deployed, I am experimenting with using stream pipes

For Now, I am exploring the following
1) How ingrate with backend systems, is there any adapter for apache camel,
if not can I build /contribute? so that we access 300+ integrations
2) Can we integrate with apache Nifi?

Also can please give me access to slack channel also?I tried the click on
invite link but gives a error message

Regards,
Gaurav

--
B*e * the *Ch*ange

AW: Looking forward to Contribute in Stream pipes : Digital twin

Posted by Philipp Zehnder <ph...@bytefabrik.ai>.
Hi Gaurav,

it seems that you are using an old version of StreamPipes.
The current version is 0.92.0.

We have updated our documentation, you can find the latest version here [1].

Please let us know if you experience similar problems with the latest version.

Cheers,
Philipp

[1] https://streampipes.apache.org/docs/user-guide-introduction

Von: Gaurav P <gp...@gpism.com>
Datum: Dienstag, 26. September 2023 um 04:59
An: dev@streampipes.apache.org <de...@streampipes.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: Looking forward to Contribute in Stream pipes : Digital twin
also half of the documentation links are dead , giving 404 , I tried on
unbutu sever earlier WSL windows  and it partially worked  till I got

Full Logs here
https://gist.github.com/gpism/dc248b24d03420c8a86e78062fb4939d

Pulling connect-worker-main (apachestreampipes/connect-worker:0.68.0)...
ERROR: pull access denied for apachestreampipes/connect-worker, repository
does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to
the resource is denied
I hope this project is still active and I can contribute

--
B*e * the *Ch*ange

Re: Looking forward to Contribute in Stream pipes : Digital twin

Posted by Gaurav P <gp...@gpism.com>.
Thanks let me try this

I was able to create a  Processor using maven archeotype generated
boilerplate , so to deploy this processor in my dev instance I need to run
it as a docker ad run it will automatically discover.?

Do I really need docker to test, can it serve as a microservice that can be
discovered ...or do I need to  browse it manually via browse end point
feature

[image: image.png]

If  I am able to deploy this process and if it works fine, I am planning to
create step by step guide on youtube , hopefully will help others to get
started fast

On Wed, Sep 27, 2023 at 10:06 PM Dominik Riemer <

--
B*e * the *Ch*ange

RE: Looking forward to Contribute in Stream pipes : Digital twin

I followed this link https://streampipes.apache.org/docs/user-guide-introduction

--
B*e * the *Ch*ange

--
Be  the Change

--
Be  the Change

Re: Looking forward to Contribute in Stream pipes : Digital twin

Posted by Gaurav P <gp...@gpism.com>.
Hi All ,

--
B*e * the *Ch*ange

Re: Looking forward to Contribute in Stream pipes : Digital twin

Posted by Gaurav P <gp...@gpism.com>.
I followed this link

--
B*e * the *Ch*ange

RE: Looking forward to Contribute in Stream pipes : Digital twin

--
B*e * the *Ch*ange

Re: Looking forward to Contribute in Stream pipes : Digital twin

Posted by Gaurav P <gp...@gpism.com>.

--
B*e * the *Ch*ange

Re: Looking forward to Contribute in Stream pipes : Digital twin

Posted by Gaurav P <gp...@gpism.com>.
Thanks ,

--
B*e * the *Ch*ange

RE: Looking forward to Contribute in Stream pipes : Digital twin

--
B*e * the *Ch*ange