Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Peppe <pe...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/28 13:21:54 UTC

get attribute transform

I have a rect with attribute "transform" with attribute "translate" "rotate"
and "scale". How can i get, to modify it, only translate attribute?

Re: get attribute transform

Posted by th...@kodak.com.
Hi Peppe,

Peppe <pe...@gmail.com> wrote on 11/28/2006 07:21:54 AM:

> I have a rect with attribute "transform" with attribute "translate"
"rotate"
> and "scale". How can i get, to modify it, only translate attribute?

    You should be able to use the SVGAnimatedTransformList interface
of the DOM to manipulate the transform attribute (you want the
baseVal which is an SVGTransformList, which let's you iterate
of the contents of the transform attribute).   You can get
the SVGAnimatedTransformList from the SVGTransformable interface
which the graphical elements in SVG implement.