Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/09 20:45:07 UTC

Re: XBaya usability improvements - Clearing execution messages for new executions

A few more usability updates to XBaya:

   - Double click on a input/output port of a node in the workflow graph
   will add an input/output node automatically to the graph and connect it to
   that port.
   - Removed the workflow interpreter url and gfac url fields from the
   "Workflow Launch" dialog (since it doesn't make sense to show them anymore)
   and moved the "Experiment name" field to the top.