Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by DarkMatter2009 <YV...@GOOGLEMAIL.COM> on 2009/08/04 12:10:13 UTC

[users@httpd] First time setting up site on Apache

Hello All,

I am relatively new to using Apache, I have recently set it up on Ubuntu.
What I'm trying to do is make
"/home/yves/MyFirstPHP/MyFirstPHP/HelloWorld.php" accessible through my
browser using the URL: http://localhost/MyFirstPHP/HelloWorld.php. The
tutorials I have found so far are confusing at best as I tend to digest
knowledge better from looking at full examples. If anybody could give me a
full example of what I'd put into whichever configure file I'm supposed be
working with I will greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Re: [users@httpd] First time setting up site on Apache

Posted by DarkMatter2009 <YV...@GOOGLEMAIL.COM>.
That's Fantastic, thank you for explaining how it works, I am now able to
access the file from a web browser. I have modified the default file,
simple! :)

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.