Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by ashimbose <as...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/28 13:45:50 UTC

How to male Solr complex Join Query

Hi

I need to do complex join in single core with multiple table.

Like Inner , Outer, Left, Right and so on.

I am working with solr4.

Is there I can work with any type of join with solr4?

Is there any way to do so? Please give your suggestion, its very important.
Please help me..

Thanks in advance.

Ashim

Re: How to male Solr complex Join Query

Posted by Karol Sikora <ka...@laboratorium.ee>.
Hi Ashim,

You probably doing something in wrong way if You need using such a
complex joins.
Remember that solr isn't relational database.
You should probably revisit Your schema and flatten Your data structure.

Regards,
Karol