Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org> on 2016/09/13 18:39:43 UTC

Prepare to mark 4.1.4 content?

Should we create the release-blocker flag for 4.1.4 now, or wait until
we create the branch and have content ready for it?

Re: Prepare to mark 4.1.4 content?

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 09/13/2016 08:39 PM, schrieb Patricia Shanahan:
> Should we create the release-blocker flag for 4.1.4 now, or wait until
> we create the branch and have content ready for it?

I would say yes. Then we can decide already what should be done now
(4.1.3) and a bit later (4.1.4). This would give us a better overview
and the developer certainty when she/he has to do the work.

IMHO we should decide for both releases between bugs only and not
features/enhancements. When an issue needs a more detailed rework then
it should go into the 4.2.0 release.

Of course "more detailed rework" needs to be discussed what it really
means. ;-) Maybe based on the individual issue.

Marcus