Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de> on 2008/10/02 22:07:39 UTC

Re: [VOTE] apache-empire-struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating release

Hi Thomas,

thanks for your vote on the Empire-db PMC.

It would be great if you could give us your vote on the Inubator PMC too, before you head off for holiday.
We need your vote there even more.
Jörg has already called for voting.

Thanks in advance.

Rainer