Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Takeichi Kanzaki Cabrera <tk...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/11 15:18:10 UTC

openjpa.Enhance message

Hi, finally I could run my example using Java 6 with no problems, but,
at runtime I get this message:

test_jpa  INFO   [main] openjpa.Enhance - Creating subclass for
"[class test.Person, class test.Sex]". This means that your
application will be less efficient and will consume more memory than
it would if you ran the OpenJPA enhancer. Additionally, lazy loading
will not be available for one-to-one and many-to-one  persistent
attributes in types using field access; they will be loaded eagerly
instead.

I test the example using both jpa classes (EntityManagerFactory,
EntityManager, ...) and OpenJPA classes (OpenJPAEntityManagerFactory,
OpenJPAEntityManager, ...) and always get the same message.

What this really means?

Takeichi Kanzaki Cabrera
Linux Registered User #308138

If you want to be original,
be your self.

Re: openjpa.Enhance message

Posted by Takeichi Kanzaki Cabrera <tk...@gmail.com>.
On 9/11/07, Evgeny Shepelyuk <es...@gmail.com> wrote:

>         This should help you to understand :)
>
> http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/1.0.0/apache-openjpa-1.0.0/docs/manual/ref_guide_pc_enhance.html
>
> --
> Best Regards
> Evgeny K. Shepelyuk

OK, thank's a lot. I have been searching today but never find out this page.

Re: openjpa.Enhance message

Posted by Evgeny Shepelyuk <es...@gmail.com>.