Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by han hongfang <ha...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/07 09:31:18 UTC

[Vote] Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.2.1 RC3

Hi devs,

Please help to review and vote on the release of Geronimo Eclipse Plugin
2.2.1 RC3.

GEP 2.2.1 supports Geronimo server 2.2.1, 2.1.7 and Eclipse 3.6.

The source code zip is here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-002/org/apache/geronimo/devtools/geronimo-eclipse-plugin/2.2.1/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.2.1-source-release.zip

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-002/org/apache/geronimo/devtools/geronimo-eclipse-plugin/2.2.1/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.2.1-source-release.tar.gz

The tag is here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/tags/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.2.1/

The deployable zip file is here:

http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/eclipse/2.2.1/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.2.1-deployable.zip

The update site zip file is here:

http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/eclipse/2.2.1/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.2.1-updatesite.zip

If you would like to review and/or comment on the release notes, you can
find it here:

http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/eclipse/updates/PLUGIN_RELEASE-NOTES-2.2.1.txt

Finally, I've created a Staging Site that can be used to test the update
manager functions of  Eclipse (Halios or Galileo):

http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/eclipse/updates/

The vote will be open for the 72-hour minimum.

[  ] +1 about time to push this out the door
[  ]  0 no opinion
[  ] -1 not this one  (please explain why)

--
Best regards,

Han Hong Fang (Janet)
hanhongfang AT apache.org

Re: [Vote] Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.2.1 RC3

Posted by Johannes Weberhofer <jw...@weberhofer.at>.
My +1 is also valid for Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.2.1 RC3

Johannes

--
Johannes Weberhofer
Weberhofer GmbH, Austria, Vienna

Re: [Vote] Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.2.1 RC3

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

build is OK

--
Shawn

Re: [Vote] Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.2.1 RC3

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Ivan

Re: [Vote] Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.2.1 RC3

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org

Re: [Vote] Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.2.1 RC3

Posted by han hongfang <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi devs,

The vote to release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.2.1 RC3 passes with 5 "+1"
votes and no 0 or -1 votes.  Voting +1 were

Rex Wang
Ivan Xu
Shawn Jiang
Johannes Weberhofer
Kevan Miller

The artifacts and eclipse update site will be promoted today.
Thanks all for your time of review and vote.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Here's my +1.

--kevan