Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Ian Ragsdale <ia...@SKYLIST.net> on 2003/09/02 02:05:57 UTC

Re:Unable to find resource 'om ExtensionPeer vm' (was 3.1-rc binaries missing)

I'm using velocity-1.3.1rc1, with mysql as the database.  I created the
schema file using the jdbc target, and that had a couple of issues but
I fixed the schema, and now my only problem is that many of the
generated .java files are empty, and I see the error about a problem
finding the om/ExtensionPeer.vm in the velocity log.

Ian