Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Fred Moyer <fr...@taperfriendlymusic.org> on 2008/01/08 09:13:46 UTC

mod_perl6 talk

This looks like it could be interesting :)

http://www.frozen-perl.org/mpw2008/talk/852

Re: mod_perl6 talk

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
On Jan 8, 2008 10:02 AM, Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org> wrote:
> for those that don't know, jeff is a great, smart guy, doing great stuff
> with parrot and httpd.

Yeah, Jeff is the kind of guy who takes on a project like this because
embedding Perl stored procedures in Oracle was too easy for him.  Sure
to be interesting stuff.

- Perrin

Re: mod_perl6 talk

Posted by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>.

Fred Moyer wrote:
> This looks like it could be interesting :)
>
> http://www.frozen-perl.org/mpw2008/talk/852

for those that don't know, jeff is a great, smart guy, doing great stuff
with parrot and httpd.  we also live maybe 30 minutes from each other
here in the philadelphia area and we worked together at the same startup
for a few years :)

if you can make it, this will probably be a good talk :)

--Geoff