Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by Jacky Li <ja...@apache.org> on 2021/09/01 06:24:47 UTC

Re: [DISCUSSION]Carbondata Streamer tool and Schema change capture in CDC merge

+1
It is a really good feature, looking forward to it.

Suggest to break it down to small tasks so that it is easy to review

Regards,
Jackhy

Posted by Akash r <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hi Likun,

Thanks for the approval.
As you can see in the design doc the last section, I have divided as the
scope and added points
we will proceed in that manner

Regards,
Akash