Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Hooting Liu <ho...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/09 05:02:53 UTC

samples for Tuscany 2.0 policy

Hi, all
     I'm using policy-logging of tuscany 2.0.  Errores are occured when
setting composite/definition file in action.
    I need to have some samples about policy.  Thanks.

 Best regard!
Hooting

RE: samples for Tuscany 2.0 policy

Posted by Tom Leung <to...@netage.com.hk>.
Download Tuscany v1.6.x source from the following link:

http://tuscany.apache.org/sca-java-1x-releases.html

may find the detailed logging example for policy.

tuscany-sca-1.6.2-src\samples\calculator-implementation-policies

Best Rgds,

Tom