Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by sumedha rubasinghe <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/18 09:46:49 UTC

[Sandesha2] Project restructuring to support maven2 build

Hi devs,
I have been working on creating a maven2 build for sandesha2 & have almost
completed it.

In order to support maven2 build, I would like to propose following project
structure change. I have changed my local maven1 build to support this new
structure. So both maven1 & maven2 builds are working!!!!.

Proposed project structure.

|-- LICENSE.txt
|-- README.txt
|-- config
|-- maven.xml
|-- modules
|   |-- client
|   |   |-- pom.xml
|   |-- core
|   |   |-- pom.xml
|   |   |-- src
|   |   |   `-- main
|   |   |       |-- java
|   |   |       `-- resources
|   |-- interop
|   |   |-- pom.xml
|   |   |-- src
|   |   |   |-- main
|   |   |   |   `-- java
|   |   |   `-- resources
|   |   |       `-- conf
|   |-- mar
|   |   |-- module.xml
|   |   |-- pom.xml
|   |-- policy
|   |   |-- pom.xml
|   |   |-- src
|   |   |   `-- main
|   |   |       `-- resources
|   |-- samples
|   `-- tests
|-- pom.xml
|-- project.properties
|-- project.xml
|-- release-notes.html
`-- xdocs

/sumedha

Re: [Sandesha2] Project restructuring to support maven2 build

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sumedha,

Great !!
+1 for the restructuring

Chamikara

--
Chamikara Jayalath
WSO2 Inc.

Re: [Sandesha2] Project restructuring to support maven2 build

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sumedha,