Posted to dev@etch.apache.org by "scott comer (sccomer)" <sc...@cisco.com> on 2009/01/09 16:14:27 UTC

rfc: interoperability testing... [again]

[sorry, i flubbed the link. -scott]

i've put a note up on the wiki about ideas for interoperability testing.

Interoperability Testing Framework
<http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ETCH/Interoperability+Testing+Framework>

please review and comment.

thanks,
scott out

Re: interoperability testing... [again]

Posted by James Dixson <di...@gmail.com>.
Scott.. if you have something written already then lets see it
working. I would rather get some experience with it before worrying
about migrating to some other test technology. Testing is an ongoing
challenge. I am interested certainly, but not as interested as I am in
other Etch enhancements like a name/discovery service.

Posted by "scott comer (sccomer)" <sc...@cisco.com>.