Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org> on 2010/01/11 17:12:28 UTC

First report of the decade

Hi all,

We're due for a board report this week. I've started a wiki page but it's a
little minimal right now. Feel free to propose additions or to edit
yourself.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ODExSITE/Board+Report+2010-01

Thanks,
Matthieu

Re: First report of the decade

Posted by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 12:31 AM, Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Yes it's committer-only, actually for no real good reason. Next quarter
> I'll
> do it on MoinMoin instead.

Just wondering... it seems other apache projects (like cxf, servicemix etc)
just require for CLA signup for the wiki permission.

Not sure this is required by Apache, or based on projects..

--
Cheers,
Jeff Yu

----------------
blog: http://jeff.familyyu.net

Re: First report of the decade

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes it's committer-only, actually for no real good reason. Next quarter I'll
do it on MoinMoin instead.

Thanks for your input, I've added a few words about the JPA cleanup in the
development section.

Matthieu

Posted by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com>.

--