Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com> on 2021/12/26 11:46:44 UTC

How To Debug Flash Apps on Packaged Browser

Hi,

I am trying to connect fdb to a client's packaged browser. I tried simply calling run and launching the browser but no success. Any ideas?

Thanks
Yishay

RE: How To Debug Flash Apps on Packaged Browser

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.
> IIRC, the SWF needs to have been built for debugging.

Forgot about that. I’ll check if it was built that way.

Harman support should be able to provide a debug player for their packaged browser, I’ll make sure that’s working as well.

Good to know there are ways around not having a debugger player. This specific app does use ExternalInterface though.

Thanks!