Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Göran Andersson <go...@init.se> on 2014/08/22 09:55:49 UTC

Swedish spell-checker update

A big and important update to the Swedish spell-check dictionary is available at

   http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/swedish-spelling-dictionary-den-stora-svenska-ordlistan/releases/2.33

The current AOO extension,

   http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/swedish-dictionaries-apache-openoffice

is based on version 2.16 of the dictionary. The AOO extension needs a
new maintainer, who could just take the updated files from the LO
extension. Who wants to volunteer?

Re: Swedish spell-checker update

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 22/08/2014 Göran Andersson wrote:
> A big and important update to the Swedish spell-check dictionary is available at
>     http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/swedish-spelling-dictionary-den-stora-svenska-ordlistan/releases/2.33
> The current AOO extension,
>     http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/swedish-dictionaries-apache-openoffice
> is based on version 2.16 of the dictionary. The AOO extension needs a
> new maintainer

...and the best person for being that maintainer is probably you! I
opened the project on the Extensions site just to have a container
(bundled dictionaries are downloaded at build time from the Extensions
site, so we can't use versions hosted elsewhere).

But I can make you a co-maintainer and you can upload (small variants
of) the extension on the two sites, exactly like I do for the Italian
dictionary. If you can't, please open a bug on Bugzilla
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/ with target 4.2.0 and assign it to me
(don't worry about the many fields, we can fix them later; the important
thing is that it is well-explained and assigned to me).

Regards,
   Andrea.