Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Michael Wyraz <Mi...@Wyraz.de> on 2003/09/21 11:44:41 UTC

Page Breaks

Hi there!

i'm new to POI and i needed Page Breaks for my Project. I read the mail
archive and found something (including a description how the records works)
but there seemed to be no implementation.

So i created 2 new Records (HorizontalPageBreaksRecord and
verticalPageBreaksRecord)
and implemented the stuff. It works fine for me :-)

Sould i commit this code somewhere?
It consists of:
* 2 new Records (type 0x1a and 0x1b)
* a little change in RecordFactory (add the new Records)
* some changes in HSSFSheet

currently, i only added 2 new functions to the HSSFSheet (usermodel):

    /**
     * returns the HorizontalPageBreaksRecord for this sheet.
     * if there is no such record, a new one is created
     * TODO: should we better add functions to manipulate the record to
this class?
     * @return
     */
    public HorizontalPageBreaksRecord  getHorizontalPageBreaks()
    {...}

and the same for vertical breaks.

but maybe the handling of this records should be done internally to make
this
records invisible for users using the usermodel.

Michael.