Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/14 22:35:23 UTC

copule of coreWeb questions

Rich--

  Hey; one thing I just noticed about coreWeb is that the webapp
directory is still called coreWeb/ rather than web/.  Are you going to
rename this?  Just curious -- I don't want to stomp on a local change
that you've got.

  Also, have you taken a look at wiring the Struts 1.1 tests up again?
 If not, let me know and I'll start on it.

Eddie

Re: copule of coreWeb questions

Posted by Rich Feit <ri...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I appreciate it.  :)  I just checked this in -- 'coreWeb' is now
'web'.

As to wiring up Struts 1.1 tests, I haven't looked at it yet, but I
think you suggested replacing the current multi-version awareness with a
simple ant import file for Struts 1.1 that could be used to overwrite
Struts 1.2 with Struts 1.1 only in tests that need it.  I think it's a
great idea, and I'm happy to do it if you're not already on it.

Rich

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rich Feit <ri...@gmail.com>.