Posted to community@apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2006/06/06 00:28:14 UTC

ApacheCon EU

Hi there,

are there any of you guys arriving on Sunday in Dublin?
If so, any plans already ?

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18

Re: ApacheCon EU

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi!
> are there any of you guys arriving on Sunday in Dublin?

I'll be there on sunday too.
Looking forward to meet you all.

Ciao,
Mario

Re: ApacheCon EU

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> are there any of you guys arriving on Sunday in Dublin?
> If so, any plans already ?

I think I'm coming in Saturday evening. I'd be up for whatever. :-)

--Rich

Re: ApacheCon EU

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Join the world cup session(s):

http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/WorldCup

:-)

Re: ApacheCon EU

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@apache.org>.

Re: ApacheCon EU

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
> I won't have a working cell in the EU, but we can probably use the wiki and
> e-mail to do some coordinating.

good idea.
I think we (speakers) are all staying in the same hotel.

+1 on football

-Matthias

RE: ApacheCon EU

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.

Re: ApacheCon EU

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
> > If so, any plans already ?
>
> Working on it.  :-)  One possiblity is seeing a junior level hurling match
> between two good clubs at 15:00.  I am told that tickets will be no problem,
> or folks can meet afterwards.

ok...

> Also, WC matches 51 and 52 will be played at 1700 and 2100 that day.
> Germany, Poland, England, and Sweden could feature in those matches.  If
> England wins Group B and Germany comes in second in Group A, match 51 will
> be a huge match.  Assuming that they don't meet in match 49 at 1700 on
> Saturday.  The only way that England and Germany don't meet that weekend is
> if they both win their group, both come in second, or go home.

+1 on WC :-)
Germany will win its group, England too.

So on Saturday, there is Germany vs. Sweden
Unfortunalty I am in a plane form the US to dublin at that time, I think.

But watching football (or soccer) on sunday is pretty good!

Regards,
Matthias

(how know that Germany makes it ...) :-)

RE: ApacheCon EU

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Matthias Wessendorf wrote:

> are there any of you guys arriving on Sunday in Dublin?

I arrive Saturday evening.