Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2006/03/23 17:00:25 UTC

Build of toursdb - make it optional?

I am noticing toursdb is built as part of "ant all".  I am also noticing
it can take a while to build.  Can we make this a separate target that
is not built as part of ant all?  Or is there a different target I can
use that just builds the database and test classes?

Thanks,

David

Re: Build of toursdb - make it optional?

Posted by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
OK, thanks.  I didn't know some of the tests in derbyall relied on toursdb.

David

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.

Re: What's a .VCF file? ( Was Re: Build of toursdb - make it optional?)

Posted by yeradis <ye...@gmail.com>.
hi  jean
and once again thanks to you for your comment

and thanks for the remainder i will keep it in minda ;-)

and yes plain text work best first all for mail server and other king of
deamons (less data to process ;-)  and better speed to navigate the web )

thanks again

i was no familiar with this kind of personal comercial information

;-)

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.

Posted by yeradis <ye...@gmail.com>.
sorry by the question

Posted by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
Thanks, Raman.  Actually, my question was, how can I run 'ant all'
*without* building tours db.  Your answer I think is how I can build
toursdb without running 'ant all'.

David

Posted by Ramandeep Kaur <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,