Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Lewis <Da...@SIRVA.com> on 2004/12/07 23:38:49 UTC

Design Quandry (POST xml data to be handled by Cocoon)

Dear List.

I am new to cocoon and I have a design question.

What I would like to accomplish is that a client program post an XML
message to Coccon.

Which then processes the message and returns XML to the client.

Example Login

Client Generates

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<login>

 <userid>userid</userid>

 <passwd>passwd</passwd>

</login>

Sends this to a cocoon uri.

The sitemap uses the stream generator to generate the xml

Now Im stuck.  How can I send the XML to an XSP or an Action to process
it.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

David Lewis