Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Chen Frank <fr...@outlook.com> on 2020/05/26 15:32:20 UTC

PRs and Proposal awaiting review

Hello everyone,

I have submitted two PRs and a proposal, wanted to hear your feedback.

https://github.com/apache/druid/pull/9919

This is a little improvement. As described in #9899<https://github.com/apache/druid/issues/9899>, there're some performance issues for druid to get all used segments metadata info from the underlying database.

To help us easily monitor the sql performance, it's useful to log the sql and its execution time to log files so that we can analyze the sql performance.
https://github.com/apache/druid/pull/9898
This one allow us to use Aliyun(3rd largest cloud infrastructure provider, 1st largest in China) OSS as deep storage

https://github.com/apache/druid/issues/9926
This is a proposal or an idea about extension center, where user can discover/download/enable/disable extensions

Thanks!

Re: PRs and Proposal awaiting review

Posted by Jonathan Wei <jo...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the contributions!

I'll be pretty busy for the next week or so, but I should have some time to
look at the Aliyun deep storage extension after that.

Best,
Jon