Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Serle Shuman <se...@creator.co.za> on 2000/08/03 12:59:49 UTC

[Catalina] SSL - choosing of server certificates

After investigation I've found that the first certificate added to the kestore is returned and used as the server certificate. i.e. given that multiple certificates exist in the keystore, the certificate which was added first is returned. This corresponds to the -list command ordering. I would like to be able to choose which certificate should be used. Does anyone have any ideas?

Serle

Re: [Catalina] SSL

Posted by Derek DeMoro <dd...@home.com>.
Also, where is SSLSession defined.  SSLServerSocket does not subclass it
all?

Derek

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> There is no clientauth variable.

I never tried client auth, so it may not work, but try adding this parameter
to the Connector in server.xml :

       <Parameter name="clientauth"
                value="true" />

Remy