Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Timothy Larson <Td...@ci.canton.oh.us> on 2003/01/07 17:56:01 UTC

[BUG?] cocoon 2.0.4 map:redirect-to cocoon protocol

In Cocoon-2.0.4 is this redirect supposed to work?

  <map:match pattern="name1.xml">
    <map:redirect-to uri="cocoon:/name2.xml"/>
  </map:match>

  <map:match pattern="name2.xml">
    <map:generate src="sample.xml"/>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
  </map:match>

I get an error from IE that seems to indicate that a
redirect was sent to the client instead of happening
internal to cocoon.

Tim

Re: [BUG?] cocoon 2.0.4 map:redirect-to cocoon protocol

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Hello Tim,

map:redirect-to *is* a client side redirect and no bug.

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/concepts/sitemap.html

Regards,

Joerg