Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org> on 2022/12/16 17:22:07 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Update Flink's Scala 2.12 support from 2.12.7 to 2.12.16

Hi all,

I'm bumping this old vote thread once more.

If we want to add Java 17 support at some point, we will need to update our Scala 2.12 version (see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-25000). As explained before in the discussion thread, that means that we would break binary & savepoint compatibility for Flink's Scala users.

Best regards,

Martijn

Posted by ConradJam <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Sergey Nuyanzin <sn...@gmail.com> 于2022年12月18日周日 15:42写道:

Posted by Sergey Nuyanzin <sn...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

--
Best regards,
Sergey

Re: [VOTE] Update Flink's Scala 2.12 support from 2.12.7 to 2.12.16

Posted by David Anderson <da...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)