Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by St...@cs.com on 2001/05/08 17:33:30 UTC

Q: Is there an archive for this list?

Dear all,

I hate to ask the same question if it has already been answered. Is there an
archive of this list somewhere? I didn't see a link anywhere but that doesn't
mean there isn't one or that there wasn't one. ;)

Thanks,

Steve

Re: Q: Is there an archive for this list?

Posted by Tom Myers <to...@dreamscape.com>.
At 11:33 AM 5/8/2001 -0400, Stephynbutcher@cs.com wrote:
>Dear all,
>
>I hate to ask the same question if it has already been answered. Is there an
>archive of this list somewhere? I didn't see a link anywhere but that doesn't
>mean there isn't one or that there wasn't one. ;)

That's a FAQ :-) but if you try

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22soap-user%22+archives

you'll see two near the top;
   http://archive.covalent.net/xml/soap-user/
which isn't answering at the moment, and
   http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=soap-user
within which a search for author  chawke will produce
a short list including a draft FAQ.

Tom Myers

Re: Q: Is there an archive for this list?

Posted by Tom Myers <to...@dreamscape.com>.