Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by Kunal Kapoor <ku...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/25 04:51:03 UTC

Re: [Discussion]Presto Queries leveraging Secondary Index

+1 on using index server to leverage SI index. As discussed earlier we
would need a segment UDF to enable selective segment reading instead of the
current implementation. The existing setSegmentsToRead API should be
removed later as well

Please share the design after your POC