Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Konstantin Polyzois <po...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/03 08:03:52 UTC

Re: [m202] Cobertura plugin

I checked it out ant built it myself did not find a working release of it.

/Konstantin

Re: [m202] Cobertura plugin

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
On 2/6/06, David Sag <ds...@epo.org> wrote:
> > The cobertura plugin will be worked on to completion in the next two
> weeks.
> > We're working through the issues at the mojo project.
>
> fantastic news.  do you have a link to a JIRA issue i could track?

I'll try and get the issues into a separate component so we can use
the roadmap. There are some issues filed already under MOJO in the
sandbox component you might like to watch.

- Brett

Re: [m202] Cobertura plugin

Posted by David Sag <ds...@epo.org>.
Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> wrote on 04-02-2006 03:29:43:

> It's the first one in the <reporting> section on the link you gave.
Unless
> I'm clearly mistaken :)

well it is now, so maybe i just missed it the last time i looked.  if so i
apologise.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/repository-manager/trunk/pom.xmlshows

Re: [m202] Cobertura plugin

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: [m202] Cobertura plugin

Posted by John Allen <jo...@hotmail.com>.
I've also given up on cobertura for now due to problems trying to get it to work as part of my 'standards confirmance' build that uses cobertura:check and the site build (fails in site build complaining of trying to write to a read only testClasspath or alike). Clover works fine in this regard (check and site) but when i tried to compare the various plexus configs for them I got thoroughly confused and gave up. I have since removed cobertura and am running on clover - which is only a temp fix as theres no way im buying a clover license. If i get time i will raise a JIRA and provide an example project(s) that demonstrates the issues.

John

Re: [m202] Cobertura plugin

Posted by David Sag <ds...@epo.org>.