Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org> on 2014/06/04 14:00:14 UTC

[VOTE] [CANCELLED] Release uimaFIT 2.1.0 rc 1

Thanks Peter!

The NOTICE file of the binary release needs to be fixed indeed. I wonder why we missed that in the release of uimaFIT 2.0.0.

Will do another RC and also fix the other two issues.

Cheers,

-- Richard

Re: [VOTE] [CANCELLED] Release uimaFIT 2.1.0 rc 1

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.
With the experience of the ruta releases: It probably takes one or two
releases until someone stumbles over this. ;-)