Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Damar Thapa <th...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/02 15:27:41 UTC

Help in writing Validator

Hi,

I have one <h:inputText> field that I would like to validate against
the availability of that entry in the database -- accept only if the
input text is in the database. Can somebody in list list give me some
pointers on this?

Thanks,

With regards,

Damar Thapa

Re: Help in writing Validator

Posted by Damar Thapa <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cagatay,

Thanks for your pointers. I will look at the options.

With regards,

Damar

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi,