Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by shylinzhang <sh...@163.com> on 2020/08/04 03:03:02 UTC

Too many tmp files in HDFS tmp dictionary

Dear all,

I found many tmp files in HDFS tmp dictionary, and I checked the kylin conf file and  didn’t find any tmp route in them.
I found some infos in http://kylin.apache.org/cn/development/about_temp_files.html,   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-926
 Dose it mean need to delete them by hands? I want to know if there is a way to delete them automatically.
I am looking forward for your replay, thank you.

Kylin version: 2.6.1
Hadoop version: 3.0.0+cdh6.0.0

Best Regards,
Shylin Zhang

Re:Too many tmp files in HDFS tmp dictionary

Posted by shylinzhang <sh...@163.com>.

Dear crowgns,
We have a scripts to backup metadata and clean storage, it runs every Sunday.Just now I run the command  /opt/apache-kylin/bin/kylin.sh org.apache.kylin.tool.StorageCleanupJob --delete true manually, the tmp files didn’t delete.

Best Regards,
Shylin Zhang

On 08/4/2020 13:18,chuxiao<cr...@163.com> wrote:
${KYLIN_HOME}/bin/kylin.sh org.apache.kylin.tool.StorageCleanupJob --delete true

thanks.

Re:Re:Too many tmp files in HDFS tmp dictionary

Posted by Johnson <it...@163.com>.
Hi Shylin,
  I have this problem in my environment all the time.Today I looked at the source code, probably found the root of the problem.Later I will open an issue and try to fix it.

在 2020-08-05 17:30:30,"shylinzhang" <sh...@163.com> 写道:

Dear all,
     I am looking forward for your replay, thank you.

Best Regards,
Shylin Zhang

Dear all,