Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com> on 2012/10/04 16:40:22 UTC

[ACEU FUNDING] "travel expense subsidy application process" has been started

Hi,

I had sent out the announcement of the "travel expense subsidy application
process" to ooo-announce, ooo-users and ooo-dev. Thus, the process has been started.
Again, can some one please forward the message to our forum - Thx in advance.

Let us collect the applications which are coming in.

Best regards, Oliver.

Re: [ACEU FUNDING] "travel expense subsidy application process" has been started

Posted by RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com>.
2012/10/4 Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>

> Hi,
>
> I had sent out the announcement of the "travel expense subsidy application
> process" to ooo-announce, ooo-users and ooo-dev. Thus, the process has been
> started.
> Again, can some one please forward the message to our forum - Thx in
> advance.

Done ;)

Regards
Ricardo