Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Robert S. Thau" <rs...@ai.mit.edu> on 1995/06/03 19:45:03 UTC

0.7.1 installed at the AI lab...

My usual round of preinstallation checks did find one bug in includes
processing, which causes a core dump when an SSI document tries to set
the time format.  Here's the fix (it's a fairly straightforward typo):

601,603c601,603
<             replace_env_str(env, "DATE_LOCAL", ht_time(date,tf,0), out);
<             replace_env_str(env, "DATE_GMT", ht_time(date,tf,1), out);
<             replace_env_str(env, "LAST_MODIFIED", ht_time(lm,tf,0), out);
---